Volunteers – All We Need is You!
If you enjoy spending time with elders and would like to help them remain living independently in their own homes on the East Side, we would love to have you join our volunteer team! If you have other talents we haven’t listed, we will find a place for you! Please contact us if you are interested or with any questions.
- Doorstep Delivery Driver – delivery food & other items to the doorsteps of seniors’ homes
- Driver – provide rides to local medical appointments and senior social gatherings
- Handy & Trades People – help seniors with household projects to keep them safe and comfortable in their homes
- Friendly Visitor – get matched with a senior and visit them on a regular basis
- Yardwork – volunteers help seniors with lawn care, gardening, decluttering, minor repairs, moving items, and more.
- Phone Calls – friendly phone calls to homebound seniors and reminder calls for senior social gatherings
- Housekeeper – duties vary by senior and may include light cleaning, laundry, and cleaning floors
- Memory Cafe & Senior Social Volunteer – we are looking for friendly volunteers to help serve food, visit with seniors, and help with outreach.
- Office Help – assemble packets, help put together doorstep deliveries, make copies